Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bandit Double-Date

Good Morning Everyone, hope everyone is doing well! Nicole from Better Banded and I had a double date last night with her husband Carey and my fiance Rick. We went to a Mexican restaurant in NH and had so much fun! Here are a couple pictures:




She is looking so freaking tiny! Eating dinner with her really put my portion sizes into perspective. She ate half of a crunchy taco and beans and was done...I ate chips, a whole crunchy taco, an enchilada, and some rice. I felt a little un-comfortable but no PB. Time for a fill? I think so!

She also gave me a GIANT bag of clothes that included a dress from banana republic (which I'm wearing today) a pair of banana republic jeans, 2 arden b jeans, a juicy couture tshirt, and lots more....but the best of all the clothes were these:

**** Please disregard how large and lumpy my ass looks in this pic****

Hope everyone is doing well, thanks for getting all your weighs in to me! xxoo

18 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun. Portion sizes, whoooo lawd I'm gonna need to work on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics, looks like fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look great! Love the Just Married pants, although - I imagine they won't fit when you are actually married! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the pants. You both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was SO great to see you last night xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dammit you two are so cute! You both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to double date with another bandster! I've never actually met one in real life! Except a few people at the hospital the day after surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH My little loves!!!!!!! How unfair for you to do dinner without me. SO JEALOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pix and glad you could connect! That makes it more fun!!! I was drooling over the Mexican food (my FAVE)...I'm still on liquids. Cute "just married" pants!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you guys are too freaking cute! I want to be in the middle of your little hug sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do ok on the portion sizes once I get my entree...but I always get CHIPPED FACED....i love the freaking chips...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww I wish I could meet a fellow bander one day! How fun! You both look great! Congrats on the new clothes. I love hand me downs, saves me money in my transition phase!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pants and the pics :-)

    So when's the big day?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable pics...so jealous of your outing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The pants are too cute. Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like fun and you both look great

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute pants! Sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete