Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blogger Awards :o)



1) Post who gave you this award:

Thank you Stephanie, Beth and Bre for this award!!!

2) State 10 things you like:

  1. My Bunnies
  2. Blogging
  3. Wedding Planning
  4. Arts and Crafts- especially stamping and embossing
  5. Bike rides
  6. Dunkin donuts
  7. Traveling to sunny beach places
  8. Hosting speed dating, and meeting fun and interesting people
  9. Bubble Baths
  10. Red Wine
3) Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment: (listed in alphabetical order)

7 comments:

  1. I can't even tell you how much it means to me. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Kristen. I have a new job for you. When you host speed dating (you know like tonight). You have to pick out the bestest, funniest, cutest boy in the room and tell him you have an awesome girl for him and then let it be me. ;-)

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU, girlie! I {heart} my name twin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks love!! Hope you have a wicked awesome time on your cruise! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

    www.ladylapband.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award, pookie! I hope you have a fabulous time and I can't wait to see pics! <3

    ReplyDelete