Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Challenge Week 6 Results




Here it is ladies, week 6's results.


Guess who came in first place AGAIN this week? Yup- GRACE! She lost 8lbs and 3.2% this week! Way to grace, you are popping up biggest loser #'s week after week!


As a group we lost 126.5lbs bringing us to a grand total of 350.7lbs! Fantastic week!


Don't forget next week is the last week, so I will need you to send me a picture of the scale! E-mail it to knwitham@gmail.com. The sooner you send it, the sooner I can announce the winners.


xxoo

5 comments:

  1. Go Grace!!! If I didn't like her so much, I'd be heading to MI to take her out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go grace! I hope this would be a great inspiration for all who have gone under the knife and who opt to have gastric lap band.

    ReplyDelete