Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Challenge Week 7- Final week Results and Winners!


Hey Everyone- The results are in! We have 3 winners for the Holiday Challenge. Let's all congratulate:

1st place: Heather- Heather lost an amazing 15.8lbs and a total of 10% of her body weight! Amazing job girl! Heather has a had a rough couple of weeks with the loss of her brother and is really shining through. I can't think of anyone who deserves this more then her. Congratulations!!!

2nd place: Grace- Grace lost 25 lbs bringing her to a total of 9.5%. I will admit Grace had a few rough weeks where I was worried about her, but she busted through and got herself back on track! This girl showed true endurance, and didn't let 1 bad week on the scale ruin things for her. She was the biggest loser for multiple weeks and is well on her way now.

3rd Place: Nikki B- Nikki lost 19.9lbs and 9% of her body weight. She was only banded a few months ago in September, and is already putting up huge numbers! There's no bandster hell for this girl, and if there is she's not showing it!
Congrats to everyone, this was a super successful challenge! As a group we lost a total of 393.3lbs with an ending total of 49 participants this averages 8lbs per participant! Awesome!
Goodbye obesity hello Success!

14 comments:

  1. Congrats to Heather, Grace and Nikki and to all the other participants! You all rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job everyone! Eat THAT Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job to all!! It's great to lose during the holidays isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I got the email I totally thought Kristen was kidding! I didn't even think that I was in the running. Seriously everyone thank you for all of your support. Also, I would like to thank my brother, Bill. He really handed this one too me. I think that I could have thought of a better way, but thanks to Bill anyway. Wow! I am soooo surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all of the winners! And GO ALL OF US! Almost 400 lbs is insane. Can't wait for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners but a really big congrats to Kristen for all of her lovely effort!

    I look forward to the next challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all the winners and a big thank you to you, Kristin, for managing it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winners, and thank you Kristen for doing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all did a fabulous job! :) We rock! Congrats to the other winner and all those who lost!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! Congrats everyone! I have got to get in on the next challenge! For sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was fun. I was stuck in a plateau most of the challenge, but how encouraging to see the big numbers rolling in every week. I can't wait for the next challenge. Thanks Kristen, you are great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Congratultions to eveyone. I can't wait to join the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete