Here are the rules:
* Thank the person who nominated you for this award;
* Copy the award and post it in your blog;
* Link to the blog of the person who nominated you;
* Tell seven interesting things about yourself;
* Nominate seven bloggers and;
* Post links to the blogs of your nominees
7 'Interesting' Facts about myself:
- I still sleep with my childhood stuffed animal, a bunny named foofy
- I changed my major 4 times in college, it went from advertising to accounting to communications to hospitality....and now I'm a administrative assistant and couldn't be happier
- While on spring break my junior year of college I fractured my ankle by trying to pee off the side of a boat (I was a little intoxicated, needless to say) I ended up in the ER of a hospital in the Bahamas and had to call home and tell my parents what had happened.
- I am one of the pickiest eaters EVER....seriously I won't eat any vegetables other then corn (not even salads), no eggs, no seafood, no berries.....I NEED to get over this!!
- I played tennis since I was 10, and was on the varsity #2 doubles team for my high school...I haven't played in awhile but I still enjoy it.
- I have 2 pet bunnies name cupcake and pancake, they are both girls and LOVE to hump each other all day long. I love them to pieces.
- I am an only child, and still have only child syndrome from time to time.
My Beautiful Blogger Award Nominees:
Nicole: I don't know where to start....Nicole is quickly turning into one of the most amazing friends I have. We only live a short distance apart so it is easy to catch up with one another....I would say on the average day we share over 50 emails back and forth...she is such an inspiration to me, and is one of the most selfless people I know. She has given me bags upon bags of clothes, even when I can not give her anything in return. It's not only for the tangible things that I love her for, but for all the advice she gives me whether it be band, wedding, career, relationship etc. related.
Amy: What is there to say about amy?!? She is the Oprah of blogging, the girl we all look up too. She shares the good, the bad, and the ugly of not only her band life, but her personal life as well. She is beautiful, a true blogger celebrity in my eyes. I think like most everyone I look forward daily to seeing her posts whether it be foaming out of her nose, sunkist temptations, progress pictures, or a temper tantrum.
Breanne: I found Bre on LBT when I first started looking into surgery, she stood out to me because she was having surgery the same hospital I was looking into. I sent her a message, and we shared email addresses. We emailed back and forth daily, and she had surgery about 2 months before me with the same surgeon. She was able to prep me for everything I needed to know, and we were even able to meet up before I had my surgery. She calmed my nerves and I am so thankful to her. We try to meet up about once month, and although she had a little bump in her band journey, she is back on track and kicking butt!
Nikki: Nikki is new to being banded, just as of this Friday to be exact. She is an army wife and lives in Hawaii. This is just one of the many reasons I respect her so much. She jumped into the blog world and immediately fit right in like shes been here for years. She is candid and not scared to ask for advice when needed. I can't wait to watch her progress.
Angie: Angie is one of the first blogs I found. I always kind of idolized her, I'm not sure how it happened but one night we started chatting on facebook, and talked for hours. We have so much in common, and she can always make me feel better about whatever it is that might be getting me down.
Sarah: Sarah is approaching her 1 year bandiversary and is down almost 75 lbs! She is doing phenomenal and always has fun posts to read. She is now an avid runner, and is training to do various races...I think about 1 a month! She gives all of us C25Ker's a light at the end of the tunnel
Alexis: Alexis is my fellow Twi-hard. She is one of the only people that I know that is more hardcore then I am. She is GORGEOUS and exudes such confidence in all of her pictures and posts. I love reading beauty tips from her, and seeing all the gorgeous outfits she finds.
Well there you have it....probably one of my longest posts ever...and worth every minute! Love you guys! xxoo