Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Big things popin!

Hey Everyone and Happy Sunday!

Just wanted to check in with everyone and thank you all so much for all the kind words you left on my 70lbs loss post, they all meant so much and brought a huge smile to my face.

Today Rick and I attempted another bike ride, this time we made it 10 miles, rode for about a an hour and a half, and my heart rate monitor said I burned 902 calories!! YAY!!

During pre-op I read egg faces blog a lot and all of her yummy recipes convinced me to buy an ice cream maker (click here to see the one I got). Unfortunately we never had enough freezer space to freeze the barrel you need to freeze to make the ice cream. Miraculously we've made enough space for the barrel and tonight is our first time using the machine in a year! We are making a chocolate soft serve with sugar free pudding mix and splenda. I will let you all know how it comes out!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Challengers- Don't forget to send me your weights tonight, only 1 week left!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear how the ice cream came out Kristen. I recently bought and ice cream maker so I am interested in trying it out!

    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Massive congrats on the 70lbs!!!! AMAZING!!!!!

    Now we need to see some photos lady I am sure your rocking all sorts of new clothes!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought one for my hubby for our anniversary and we love it! We made vanilla last night, we use splenda, yogurt, and then add in some protein powder.

    ReplyDelete