- Nicole H: Better Banded
- Linda: Linda's Bandwidth
- Jennifer: Southern Belle
- Leslie: Band Sweet Band
- Tori: The winding road to Parenthood
- Jennifer W: Jen's Lap-Band Journey
- Alexis: The Swenson Family
- Angie: I am in repair
- Athena: Athena's Melting
- Amy W: Once Upon A Time...In the Land of Cheese and Sunkist
- Jen: Life's Little Journey
- Gilly: Something something something Fat Chick
- Jen: What you Lookin at Skinny??
- Jess: The Little Bandit
- TJ: Metamorphic Journey
- Yana: Girl meets Band
- Erika (dirttrackdiva): The 11CC Circuit
- Colleen: This time I mean it
- Robin: Robin's Band Theory
- Kimberly: Diary of a (nearly) content woman
- Girl Bandit: Ramblings from the Other Side...
- Jennifer: Shedding My Fluff Puff
- Gen: I heart the band
- Kristin: Catchy title here
- Dawn B: What I weighed in high school....
- Amy: Babbles of a Bandster
- Kathi: Don't look back
- Jennifer: jenfromthrburgh3
- Stardustic: My Life in Lap-Band-Land
- Melissa: Rockin with the Band
- Breanne: Lady Lap Band
- Camille: Living large in C.C
- Sarah: Loosing Weight, Gaining Tons
- Aimee: The Fat Theory
- Jacquie: The formerly a fat girl blog
So here we have it girls...a whopping 35 of you responded to my challenge, that is AMAZING! Don't fret, if your name isn't on this list it isn't too late to join...just leave me a comment!
I cannot wait to get this started, it's going to be a blast. We had a few different comments on what we should do for a prize 1) Set up a paypal account, each of us chip in $5 and the winner will get a gift cert. for a bathing suit (store example was Athleta, because I believe you can use their gift certs. at old navy, gap, banana republic as well as athleta) 2) idea was a trophy icon to post on your blog. I think we should do BOTH of these ideas!!! We also had some concern from people that they wanted to join, but didn't want to pay because they didn't feel they could win. Well, the only thing I can think of is, that shouldn't be a problem, if you don't pay you just won't be eligible for the gift cert. but can still get the trophy icon!!
My fiance and I already have a paypal account set up, so if no one minds we can just use that one. We don't need to start paying just yet, I will give the information once the date gets closer. All I ask if that if you are going to participate for the gift cert. you pay by the end of the first week, so that it is fair.
I hope all of this makes sense, if it doesn't please tell me! It is my first time hosting a challenge so I want to make this as easy and clear for everyone as possible! This should be a fun and exciting thing, not stressful! Happy Friday, hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!