Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas and Etc.

Hi Everyone! I just got back from having Christmas @ Rick's dad's house, my Christmas(s) are finally over! We had 3 different one's this year, my parents, his mom's, and his dad's....very hectic! My food choices weren't the best, but not the worst..I am up 3lbs but it is also my TOM so i'm blaming some on that :)

I had an amazing time at home in Maine with my family, I miss them so much! I got amazing presents, some Ugg clogs, Victoria's Secret undies and PJ's, a gift card for nordstroms for when I'm skinny enough for designer jeans, and one of the best gifts of all....A WEBCAM! I get to be an official vlogger! I need to open it up and set it up and then I will do my first offical vlog, I can't wait! I opened it up @ Rick's mom's Christmas yesterday, it was a gift from his sister. Everyone was interested in why I wanted it, Rick took the liberty of explaining my blog and support system, and how I was jealous of all the vloggers and wanted one of my own. Everyone was just as excited as I was.

Tomorrow Rick is going to the Patriots vs. Jacksonville football game, and his sisters and I are heading to the outlets to find some good deals and also do some exchanges. I can't wait, there is an awesome Gap outlet there and also a great Banana Republic. I can't wait till I can fit into a pair of pants at any store I want....I'm guessing 20 more lbs or so until I'm a 16.

I hope everyone else had an amazing holiday. We're almost past all the holiday temptation food, only new years and we all should be good! xxoo

4 comments:

  1. You are doing great!! Only three pounds up isn't too bad! I have gained a few as well, but I am not sure until I step on the scale Monday morning in the Doctor's office when I go in for my FIRST FILL!!

    Hope the remainder of your Holidays are fantastic as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Shopping! Have fun. And I know those 3 teeny pounds will disappear in no time! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the vlog. I hope you find some good deals tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing you in 'real life'... now you can do it. Sounds like you had a wonderful time - that's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete