Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Stuckity Stuck


This is what I feel like right now :(

Tonight for dinner we had chicken romano, which is basically just chicken cooked in balsamic vinegar and tomato puree, we also had pasta with it too. I had about 3 bites of chicken stuck...did some laundry came back to it, 5 more bites, stuck, did the dishes, few more bites, stuck, then I gave up. I decided I was thirsty and took a big gulp of water, BAD IDEA! I got a big pain in my tummy, then out it came, STILL COLD!

So today was officially the biggest FML day ever...you know how I am planning our huge holiday party for work?? Well I called the band to confirm they received my payment today, good news they did, bad news he said "see ya Thursday" (our party is Friday) I signed the contract for THURSDAY! I can't believe I made such a huge mistake! I immediately started balling, and ran to my bosses office, we brainstormed ideas and decided to call the band leader and see if he had some recommendations for other bands, he said he'd look around. He eventually found someone, but he is taking our deposit and now we have to pay the new band too :( Good thing my boss wasn't mad at me, she was very calm and reassuring. I just felt like such a complete ass, how could I screw up my job sooo badly?

Other than that my weight is being pretty consistent between 207-210, yuck. I got up and went to the gym this morning which felt fantastic. I just need to break this...my goal is to be 205 for Christmas. Lets cross our fingers! I know it's totally doable, especially since I have a fill next week :) Not sure if that's the best idea, but I'm thinking .5cc's should be ok. I just might need to accept I can't eat pasta or bagels anymore!

1 comment:

  1. I'm crossing my fingers for you - 205 here you come.
    Sounds like you have a cool boss too, not that she should have bawled you out anyway: people make mistakes, it's what makes us human but nice to know she didn't make a big deal out of the wrong date anyway. Hope you enjoy the function!

    ReplyDelete