Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Restriction, Spas & Water

Ahhh I feel like I have so much on my mind that I want to write about...First off, I know a few of you mentioned you wanted to see how I would feel with my 6cc fill. Well at first I was feeling really restricted, and thought this may be the one. Now....I can eat just about anything! Last weekend I had a WHOLE bagel both Saturday and Sunday, now I just don't think that's right! Both Monday and Tuesday night I had pizza for dinner, I did good though and only ate 2 slices, but still I didn't get very full. I was supposed to go for my fill next Wednesday, but I realized my companies holiday party is Friday, so I had to postpone it. Our holiday party is a big to do...we rented out a hotel & spa in NH, have a band coming, a HUGE meal, open bar, the whole 9 yards. I definitely didn't want to be on mushies for that! The best part about the holiday party, is anyone who comes gets a $150 spa credit for the spa at the hotel. My friend and I are going to be getting the Cellulite Compression Treatment! WAHOOOO! I'm not expecting big results or anything, but it sounds fun, and it's FREE! So now my fill is scheduled for Friday, Dec. 18th.

So I know a few of you have mentioned that you have difficulty getting your water in throughout the day, and I have been rocking this so far so I thought I would share how I do it. When I go to the gym in the morning I bring a 20oz water bottle and drink that from about 6-7am. When I get to work I have a 20oz bottle on my desk and drink that from about 9-12, have lunch 12:30-1, then fill the bottle back up and drink another 20oz from 2-5pm. So by the time I get home from work for the day I already have 60oz down, and usually manage another 20oz throughout the night. This system has been working great for me, and although at first I was running to the bathroom every 20 minutes, that has definitely cut down as my body has become accustomed to it.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week, happy HUMP day!

3 comments:

  1. Great job with the water, it is really hard for some people, but I get mine in too, usually. I love your blog background, it is so festive and I wish I worked where you did...we're having a pot luck lunch at the office!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally think water makes a huge difference! Also...I wanna go to the party with you! DANG! All we did last year was have a crock pot lunch and sing kareoke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh seems everyone is stalling with their restriction at the moment - been there, done that myself just recently.
    Love your cute Chrissy blog background! Keep up all that water intake - you are doing fabulously xxx

    ReplyDelete