Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hockey @ Fenway and Tubing



Hi Everyone and Happy New Year!! I hope everyone had a safe and fun new years eve, I know I did! I may have had a few too many pickies, but nothing compared to if I didn't have my band! I ended up losing 3 of the 4 holiday lbs I gained from the holidays so that's a success! :) It's back to the gym this week, so I'm setting a goal of onederland by February 1st. That is 6 lbs this month which is definitely doable if I set my mind to it!

Yesterday me, my mom, rick and his uncle went to Fenway Park (where the Boston Red Sox play for those non-baseball/Boston people) and got to see the Boston Bruins Legends game. It was AMAZING and a once in a lifetime opportunity. The winter classic game where the Bruins played the Philly Flyers was the day before and Rick and his sister went to that game. The Bruins won in overtime so it couldn't have been a better game!

Today a bunch of my friends and I went tubing at a sports park nearby. It was so much fun! We had huge snow storm yesterday and got about 10 inches of snow, so it was nice and fluffy! Here is a pic of me on my 'ride' to the top of the hill, and then a pic of me coming down. It's activities like this these that make me remember how lucky I am to live in New England.

Tomorrow it's back to work for me for the first time since the 22nd, eeek. I'm ready to get back into the routine, its just going to be hard at first.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that tubing looked fun!! We don't have that here. If we want to go tubing, you have to drive up into the Mountains, but then, you have to WALK up the hills to ride down, they don't provide lifts here unless you go to the ski slopes. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know. Whenever I see pics like this it reminds me you guys are living the dream I only ever see in movies. Like the hockey - snow - tubing etc above. You look cute as all bundles up!! I love it!!

    Want to swap for some sunshine? It's hot over and I'm over it! lol

    ReplyDelete