Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Jumping on the wagon

I just looked up my gym's group class schedule for the weekend, and they are offering zumba @ 10am tomorrow. I think I am going to try it. I have read a few bloggies who have tried it recently and loved it, so its worth a shot. I just hope I don't make a fool of myself, I'm not very coordinated!

I walked into a wonderful surprise at work today....the table in front of my desk now has 6 bags of chips, 15 cookies, and a pan of brownies....wow thanks guys! I'm just thankful it's Friday and it's a long weekend for me, I need some R&R and 'me' time.

I'm really excited this morning Chelsea Handler tickets went on sale for her Boston show in April and I was able to get tickets. For those of you who don't know who she is, shes a comedian that has a nightly show on E, and is hilarious!

Thank you for all your responses to my post yesterday, I decided to take a risk and take the advil...I'm still alive, and no damage done that I know of :) My neck is feeling a little bit better, but still stiff. As for my drink of choice I think I am going to go with flavored vodka and soda. It should be a nice night out with my friends, I just need to try and keep it under control since I weigh in for the valentines challenge the next day! Don't want to ruin a weeks worth of hard work, with one of partying!

Hope everyone is having a happy Friday!

7 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to try Zumba tomorrow as well!!Everyone seems to love it!! Let us know what you think and I'll do the same! Have a great 3 day weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I were gym-shopping and I'm leaning towards joining the one that offers Zumba classes. Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zumba was so much fun! I know you will love it! I am going to start going 3 days a week!! Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stoli orange and soda. YUMMY! Another one that's not too caloric is stoli o and triple sec with a twist of lemon (martini). YUM! But don't drink more than one!!!

    YEAH ZUMBA!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear how you like Zumba!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to try Zumba myself next week. Can't wait to hear how you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there..Just started following you! How did Zumba go... I dont think it's taken off here in OZ yet!! Congrats on your sucess K x

    ReplyDelete