Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

My week 4 weigh in and BIG news!

Down 1lb. I'll take it during thanksgiving, but I must say I am still a tad disappointed. On Wednesday I had hit a new decade, I saw 169.8 on my scale and I was so happy, but that was quick-lived. It will come back soon, I know it will!
Thank you everyone for all of your sweet messages on my engagement pictures. I really am pleased with how they came out, and I love comparing them to past pictures.
I have BIG news! So remember how my fiance Rick decided he wanted to have WLS? Well Friday he got the call with his SURGERY DATE! He is going to be getting BANDED on January 21st! By the same surgeon as me and everything. I am so freakin excited for him. He finished his 4 week nutrition classes tonight, and is done with all of his pre-op testing until his final lab work and EKG 2 weeks before surgery! Wahooo!
We lost Internet at our house last night, so I am still working on this weeks graph, I will post it later tonight! xxoo

19 comments:

  1. way to go sweetie - a loss is a loss and you'll see the 160s again soon!
    i am so SO happy for Ricky, and happy it'll be the band for him.. He will rock it just like you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Congrats to your Ricky too! I should be banded soon myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool that your fella will be banded too!

    Yeah for a 1 lb. loss over Thanksgiving. Can you even imagine losing weight over a holiday pre-band? I know I can't!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats that is so awesome for him!!!!! so proud of both of you!!!! you looked so pretty in ALL your new pics! loved every single one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey 1 lb during Thanksgiving is AWESOME.

    Even better is your news. That is so great. I bet it will be a lot easier having two bandsters in the house who get "it".

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool all around!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great news on the loss - and I love going through this with my DH banded as well. You'll love the built in support!! Just be prepared for him to lose even faster than you - MEN!! It's great to see, but can be frustrating at moments too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Sweetie! I'm so stoked for him to have the surgery too! It will be awesome for the relationship b/c you know all about what he's about to go through AND he's been warned by seeing your whole process thus far! Way awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome. so happy to see him following in your footsteps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go!!! I am no far from you! Maybe we can be neck and neck in a week or so! haha

    congrats on the fiance getting approved. That is so awesome that ya'll get to do this together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A loss on Thanksgiving week is great! And a big CONGRATS to Rick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1 lb more than me this week! Good job! Great news for Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yea for a loss! So exciting for Rick too - I love another banded couple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so excited for the both of you - how great is it to be able to share this experience with your loved one. I wish Rick all the best with his surgery.

    Congrats on the new decade - I am also sure you will see it more often soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! That is awesome for Rick! Congrats to him, what a wonderful way to start the new year:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. How great that Rick will have you to show him all the ins & outs and tricks of the trade. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just think of where you were last Thanksgiving! You have done so so so amazing :)

    And yay for Rick getting a surgery date! It'll be so cool to both be banded...you'll be more connected than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is great...he is lucky because he has a great support system already (you!)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome! I am so excited for him, this is excellent news! <3

    ReplyDelete