Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Christmas came early!!

Today Rick and I had an early morning, we had to get up and go to our church to meet with our priest and take a compatibility test. I was really disappointed because once we had gotten settled in the testing room, our priest came into the room and announced he has been transferred to a different church about an hour away! I really liked Father Jim, and was really looking forward to him marrying us, so this wasn't the best news. He said that if he is still in the area on our wedding date he can perform the ceremony, so hopefully he doesn't get transferred again! The test went well, the questions were silly and awkward. Their were about 10 about sex which was weird! Hopefully we get the results soon!

After the test we ran some errands, we went to costco, and dicks sporting goods. I got a cute new nike sports bra which I was happy about. After running the errands we came home, and to my surprise there was a box outside our door. When I went to pick it up I noticed it was from Gen!! I got really excited and ran into the house and tore it open. The dress is GORGEOUS, I can zip it but it's a little tight under my boobs. 10 more lbs or so and it will fit perfectly! There were also about 5 jersey knit skirts in the box, these all fit perfect and will be amazing for our trip to Aruba in 3 WEEKS!!! Thank you so much Gen, this was so thoughtful and generous of you. I cannot wait until I have lost enough weight to be able to help people.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I have the 5K tomorrow and it's supposed to be a nor' easter! Good Times!

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! It looks great on you! So glad the dress found a good home!

    Have a fun 5K!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gen is the good clothes fairy lol Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete