Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend Update

Hey everyone, I have been pretty busy these past couple of days so I haven't been able to update my blog at all. Let's start with Friday.

Friday I was on mushies due to my fill, I had greek yogurt for breakfast and got full off of 2 oz wahoo, soup for lunch and able to eat it all. Dinner consisted of more soup and a meatball. I was able to eat half the meatball, and was then full.

Saturday, my parents came to visit and to take a look at Rick and I's top 2 wedding venue choices! I had an English muffin with PB for breakfast, everything was fine. Lunch was a cup of chicken noodle soup and half a turkey sandwich. I had about 2 bites of the sandwich and started to slime..ick! It was a quick episode though, so that was great. Dinner we went out for Chinese, this made me a little nervous but I did great! I had 1 steamed chicken dumpling, 1 scallion pancake, 1 piece of beef and 1 piece of chicken...we had a ton to take home :) As for the wedding venue, it's OFFICIAL, I will be having my reception @ Atkinson Country Club on May 21, 2011!! http://www.atkinsonresort.com/ My mom was shocked when she saw me, she hasn't seen me in about a month, and said she could really tell a difference and that I was "tiny" She also kept talking about how much fun it was going to be to go shopping for my wedding dress and how excited she is. It was great to see how happy my progress made her.

Sunday: I had 2 slices of peanut butter toast for breakfast and for lunch we had a family birthday dinner @ Outback steakhouse. I ordered the 9oz teriyaki sirloin with green beans cooked with no butter. I ate about 3-4oz of my steak and all my green beans. I brought the remaining steak for lunch today, and it was delish. I did a great job eating slow and chewing lots and didn't have any issues. yay!

Today: Today I woke up nice and early and went to the gym for muscle class again. It was a lot different then last week's muscle class, she said she tries to mix it up. We did a TON of lunges, OUCH! After the class I did 15 min on the elliptical. It was a really good workout. I checked the status of my heart rate monitor and I will receive it tomorrow, I am super excited to see what it has to tell me! Who knows what my heart rate actually is and how many calories I am actually burning! Today I actually received the best compliment about my weight loss that I have gotten. I was standing my our copier at work making some copies and my boss walked by and said "krissy, your not allowed to stand sideways anymore, I can't see you when you do" I was so excited! I feel like I look really good today, I am wearing a new pair of Old Navy jeans size 18, and a cute red shirt from express size L!!

Also today my car went into the shop to get fixed, and I got to pick up my loaner car. I went to enterprise and the guy showed me a bunch of different cars that I could pick from, and then he said "oooo I have the perfect one for you, come here" we went to the back out the lot, and it was a 2009 Mitsubishi eclipse 2 door sport! It is AWESOME! It is such a fun car, so not practical for what I need, but definitely fun for a few days! I wonder if I got this car, because of how cute I'm looking today?? lol

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you're doing so well. I laughed at the English muffin with PB - was that OUR pb we get? Or some different food?
    So sweet your mum can see the difference in you and she's excited to shop with you. See, it's starting to be obvious to those around you: You are really doing this!! Losing weight and now its noticeable. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing so well sweetie! The wedding venue looks gorgeous, and that's a great date - my bro and sis in law got married on May 21st 2006.

    congrats on everything - and you totes got the cute car cause you're a cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the reception site. Absolutely beautiful! Hope this fill makes the "sweet spot" for ya!

    ReplyDelete