Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

FIRST PB!!

AHHHH I had my first PB episode tonight!! I can't believe it. Serves me right for eating real food the day after a fill! I should have known better than to test the limits. It happened tonight @ dinner, my friends and I went to a chinese restaurant in chinatown. The plan was for me to just get egg drop soup....but then the poo poo platter and chicken lo mein came. I had my soup and it was terrible, so I tried some white rice, then some lo mein, then a chicken finger.... BAD NEWS. I immedietly felt this feeling like something was stuck in my throat, I announce to my friends OMG I think I'm stuck! All of a sudden I projectile PB into my napkin! I run to the bathroom and continue to get everything out. It was such a weird feeling, not like puking, just like whole food being stuck in my throat.

As sucky as this was, I am glad my first PB episode is over and I know what to expect when it happens again.

2 comments:

  1. EEK! PB'ing is SO not fun. I'm so glad you came out the other end ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came out ok? Pun, or no pun intended. :D Sorry, immature, but I couldn't resist.

    I've have a few of those projectile PB's myself. Not fun, but you always feel so much better when they're over.

    Sorry yours was so public though, that's always embarassing.

    ReplyDelete